Baby Cockatoo Parrots for sale


Baby Cockatoo Parrots for sale


Baby Cockatoo Parrots for sale.On top of that, Cockatoos are very intelligent and inquisitive birds, and they love to show off!

A Cockatoo will make comical displays with outspread wings, head bobbing, dancing, and loud calls. These birds are very active and curious about their environment. A happy cockatoo spends most of its waking time performing, or examining and manipulating its toys and other cage objects.

Because of their loving quailties and intelligence, Cockatoos have a very high need for attention, affection, and interaction. A single cockatoo will thrive as your pet only if you devote time and attention to it. You will need to spend a good deal of time playing with it and sharing affections on a regular daily basis.

However, two pet cockatoos can be ideal if you are not able to devote so much time and attention as the bird will demand. Bored cockatoos are notorious for developing bad habits such as screeching and feather plucking. Having two will help to prevent bad habits from developing by a bored bird.




The cockatoo is highly intelligent but they are not know as great talkers. Their ability to repeat some words or sounds can be accomplished with repeated training, but this is not the cockatoo’s strength. Their outstanding ability comes from being great performers! This is demonstrated by such antics as dancing, playing tug-of-war, climbing, and shaking.
Cockatoos will use “tools”, various objects and toys to play and perform with, such as roller skating. They are very inventive and if toys are not provided they will use what is at hand. Objects ‘at hand’ often take the form of their food dishes and perches.

Taming Basics:
To be able to handle and train your cockatoo depends first on trust, so go slowly and be consistent. Taming and training is best done in a room with few distractions. A hand fed baby will not need much taming and can often be handled right away, as it is use to human attention.

Initial Training:
Taming proceeds in steps, start with cage taming where you can approach your cockatoo’s cage without it jumping off it’s perch and heading to an opposite corner.
Next is hand taming, where your cockatoo will climb on your hand and allow you to carry it around. You can accomplish this by offering it treats from outside the cage until it is comfortable with your hand.
As your cockatoo becomes comfortable with taking treats from your hand, you then open the cage door and repeat the same process but now you are reaching into it’s cage with the treat. Once you’ve earned it’s trust, your cockatoo will begin climbing on your hand and allowing you to pet him.

Advanced Training:
Other training, such as tricks and imitating speech will take patience and repeated efforts.
For an extensive parrot training system that potentially turns your bird into a fun, loving companion as well as learning lots of cool tricks, try Chet Womach’s Parrot Training Course. Remember that taming and training a bird takes patience, never ‘punish’ your pet! This only serves to destroy the trust you’ve spent so much time building.

If you are searching for a healthy Cockatoo to buy or adopt? we have you covered with; cockatoo for sale, umbrella cockatoo for sale, umbrella cockatoo price, moluccan cockatoo for sale, baby cockatoo for sale, white cockatoo for sale, rose breasted cockatoo for sale, black cockatoo for sale, goffin cockatoo for sale, talking cockatoo for sale, red tailed black cockatoo for sale, sulphur crested cockatoo for sale, gang gang cockatoo for sale, major mitchell cockatoo for sale,sulphur crested cockatoo price, cockatoo parrot price, cockatoo bird price, rose breasted cockatoo price, pink cockatoo for sale, goffin cockatoo price, major mitchell for sale, red tailed black, yellow crested cockatoo for sale, cockatoo breeders, salmon crested cockatoo for sale, citron cockatoo for sale,bare eyed cockatoo for sale, umbrella cockatoo for sale near me, with Health and 30 Days Money back guarantee. 


Diet and Nutrition

In the wild, a cockatoo’s diet consists primarily of nuts and seeds. In captivity, cockatoos need a variety of fresh foods along with a good quality avian pellet-based diet. Pellets can make up 75 percent of the menu, while fresh vegetables, fruits, and grains should make up the rest (25%).
Seeds and seed mixes should only be used as a limited treat item since they are high in fat. Nuts are another healthy special treat on occasion.
Birds of varied species and different sizes have variable food needs. 
The best way to gauge how much you should feed your bird is to watch how much it is eating and discarding. Cockatoos tend to like to play with and toss their food and chew on everything.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Baby Cockatoo Parrots for sale”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *